Tuesday 12 February 2019

Problem leaving comments:(

Hello....Is anyone else or heard of someone having problems when leaving comments on other people’s blogs. I have been probably about a week now, that I am writing comments and it comes up publishing then nothing appears appears:( feel really bad as people will be thinking I haven’t been to visit them or not doing my DT commenting when I am trying. Tonight this is now coming up, I have cleared my cache and cookies and still not working:( do hope it just sorts itself out, was just wondering if only me or a blogger problem.
Any help but appreciated.
Hugs
 Wendy xx

7 comments:

Wendy L said...

Afraid I cant help Wendy but Blogger is doing some changes so I think there may be problems
xxx

cotnob said...

I have not come across this Wendy, I know a lot of bloggers, me included, have turned comment modification on so comments will not appear until they have been moderated.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

No not yet, I have heard from another blogger she read Google will also close after Google + does, so hope this is not the start of another mess up for us all...hope you can sort this out, normally when you clear the cookies it works..xx

nnalorac said...

I've had for ages Wendy, thought it was my Mac causing the problem but now does it on my phone and iPad. Doesn't seem to recognise I'm signed in. On my blog page it says sign in at top right hand corner so I click to be told Im already signed in!!!! Mind boggling and annoying lol. I went into my settings and unchecked things then rechecked and saved. Works sometimes now! Not much help am I lol!! Carol xx

ALI said...

Not yet Wendy, is it every blog you visit?

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I can’t comment on embedded comments have same problem as nnalorac above. No prob on pop up boxes like yours though.

pam said...

Sorry no help Wendy, I have`nt come across this problem! Yet!!!
hope you get it sorted.
Pam x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...