Wednesday 13 February 2019

Last DT card for Fab'n'Funky Challenges....


Hello all...Firstly can I thank all you ladies that left me messages yesterday on my problem with leaving comments, it's not on all blogs just the embedded ones I think..hopefully will sort itself out, so sorry if you have not received any comments from me for a while :(

Feeling emotional as I write up this post... I have made the very hard decision to step down from my DT role at  Fab'n'Funky Challenges  after 7 and quarter years as part of this wonderful, friendly DT  but feel it's time for me to move onto new crafty adventures.

My new DT role with Lili of the Valley will take a lot of my crafty time up, so happy and excited to be given the opportunity to design for them though :)

Theme this week at Fab'n'Funky is...

With a Number

Had fun creating my background with Distress Oxide ~ Mermaid Lagoon, only got one colour to try...Need more now! lol


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart #236 ~ Anything Goes (3rd entry)


Do hope you will play along with us... pop over to Fab'n'Funky to see my teamies gorgeous creations for lots of great inspiration.

Thanks for popping by today xx

Hugs...Wendy xx

10 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So delighted for you to be embarking on happy new crafty adventures Wendy! You will be truly missed at Fab 'n' Funky, but we will see you around blogland for sure! Love your gorgeous card today. The ink work is delish and fab CAS design. So gorgeous hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Wendy, a great background and super design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Margreet said...

Fab 'n Funky will miss you after so many years, but your new job is a new challenge to you. Wish you lots of success.
Your final card is beautiful!
xxx Margreet

KraftyKoolKat said...

Your card is gorgeous Wendy. Yes you have been on the team along time but we all have to move on.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chris said...

Fabulous card as always Wendy, love the design and the background...beware the Distress Oxides are addictive!
We are really going to miss you at F'n'F, wishing you every success in your exciting new ventures!
hugs
xxx

ALI said...

Excellent card, may pinch this one.....

pam said...

Fantastic card Wendy.
Pam x

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Wendy, love the design xx

Pat said...

Super card as always Wendy, love the great design. We will definitely miss you at Fab'n'Funky but I wish you lots of luck with your new LOTV post and look forwrd to all of your fabulous creations for them. Hugs.

Pat xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card Wendy...great design...look forward to to seeing your cards for LOTV...Joolsx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...