Monday 28 January 2019

Hunkydory Crafts product Review...


Hello...

So happy to have been asked if I would like to try out some Hunkdory Crafts products and do a review on them.

There are so many fabulous products on the Hunkydory Crafts website it was really hard to choose which products to play with  (changed my mind a few times..lol)

I finally chose these products:

I have so enjoyed creating these cards with my new Hunkdory  products :) I love these Feathered Friends Toppers you get 54 Toppers in the Deck.There is 3 each of 18 different designs, giving you plenty of choice.They are a lovely weight of 250gsm and such good value at £7.99 a deck or buy any 4 Topper Decks for £21.96...Can see me taking advantage of this offer, there many gorgeous ones and products to go with them like Mirri Mats and Dies..See them all here 

 I just had to choose the Moonstone Dies: Fabulous Flowers  and not disappointed at all.. you get 10 dies of various Florals, from silhouettes to detailed cuts to use in many ways to create such unique, beautiful flowers. I found that they give a fantastic clean cut and came away from the dies really easy :) Can see me using these dies a lot on my creations.There are many Moonstone Dies on the website, check them out here

So impressed with the Moonstone Embossing Folder Divine Vines it really does add a lovely crisp dept to the card, one of the best embossing folders I have used :) Love the floral theme of this set and can be used in many ways. Not only did I use the whole design of the folder but also used just the top or bottom part of embossing to some of my cards and using different coloured card gives it a different look too. You can see all the Moonstone Embossing Folders here 
Pearls always add a lovely detail touch to cards and these Diamond Sparkles Gemstones 4mm Pastel Pearls have such pretty colours in the pack, you get 80 4mm self-adhesive pearls and only £1.00 in the January £1 shop . As with any make of self-adhesive pearls I did find I had to add a bit of glue to keep them on.


Hope you have enjoyed reading my post and like my cards I have created with my new Hunkdory Products (please note not all the products on my cards have come from Hunkdory Crafts, just the ones I have reviewed ).Visit Hundkdory Crafts website to see for yourselves all the fabulous products available...Thank you so much Ashleigh Stables for inviting me to do this :)

Hugs
Wendy Xxx  

15 comments:

Wendy L said...

Thes3 are gorgeous Wendy, love the bird ones, xxx

Margreet said...

Congrats Wendy!
You choose some great products and made some gorgeous cards with them.
xxx Margreet

cotnob said...

A fabulous collecion of cards Wendy, you have created a wonderful selection and showcased the Hunkydory products beautifully.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Chris said...

What an amazing selection of beautiful cards Wendy! The toppers are lovely and your fabulous designs do them justice.
Chris
xx

ALI said...

What a selection of cards Wendy, great designs x

Chrissy said...

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful collection of cards Wendy..stunning images and I love every detail you added..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

Looks like Hunkydory was just what you needed to kick your mojo into touch!! These are a-mazing!! xx

pam said...

Amazing cards you created with the product Wendy, could`nt pick a favourite as they are all perfect.
Pam x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wow Wendy, you have been busy... these creations are all stunning, really can't go wrong with any of hunkydorys products can you.
Well done xx

Tammy said...

WOW Wendy, these are gorgeous, I love all of the colorful images, beautiful layouts and details on all!
Hugs, Tammy

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning cards WEndy.xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow!! Wendy what gorgeous creations you have made with these lovely products. You have done the company proud sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

What a selection of cards Wendy....you hve been busy....great images...Joolsx

EmmaT said...

You have been busy, beautiful set of cards, loved looking at all the little details in each one. Emmax

BarbieK said...

Hello! You have brought out the best of Hunkydory products in your gorgeous cards. Your choice of colour matching and design are very clever and subtle. Super! I feel motivated! Whose scallop and stitched dies did you use? they are neat. Soooooo well done.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...