Wednesday 30 January 2019

Fantasy Figures... at Fab'n'Funky Challenges...

Hello all....hope your week is going well!


It's time for a great new challenge over at Fab'n'Funky Theme this week is.. 

Fantasy Figures

This little cutie is Pom Pom, one of my favourite LOTV Fairy's which I have coloured with my Promarkers and cut out to raise up a little on my design.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart #235 ~ Anything Goes



Do hope you will play along with us... pop over to Fab'n'Funky to see my teamies gorgeous creations for lots of great inspiration.

Thanks for popping by today xx

Hugs...Wendy xx

16 comments:

Chris said...

One of my fave LOTV fairies too. Love the layout and colours of your pretty card.
Chris
x

Sarah said...

What a pretty card Wendy, love the delicate colours and the addition of thaqt butterfly is gorgeous xx

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Wendy, such a lovely design for this sweet fairy. hugs, Pat K xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a beautiful creation Wendy, I adore the layout.
Hugs
Cathy.
xxxxx

Chrissy said...

Goreous card Wendy..I love this sweet fairy, one of my favourites, love your embossed panel and fabulous card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Wendy, a sweet fairy and lovely pastel blues.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

pam said...

What an adorable card you created Wendy, beautiful image and design.
Pam x

debby4000 said...

Such a sweet card love the cute fairy.
Luv
Debby

Judith said...

An old favourite LOTV stamp of mine too Wendy - so pretty xx

aussie aNNie said...

So darling is this card Wendy.x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card. Emma

Liz McGuire, said...

Beautiful card Wendy, one of my fave LOTVs. Liz x

Pat said...

Lovely card Wendy, sweet fairy image and great design.

Pat xx

Wishcraft said...

Ooh so pretty! Love this image and your lovely soft colours :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Jules said...

Hi Wendy

This is one of my favourite LOTV fairy images too .. .. love the colours you have used and the layout!

Hope you are keeping well.

Love Jules xx

crafty said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Crafting From the Heart.
Mary

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...