Saturday 19 November 2022

Lili of the Valley - 'Woof You'

 Hello and happy weekend:)

Sharing a card using another of the super cute dog stamps from Lili of the Valley A5 Polymer Stamp set 'Woof You' which are now available from the LOTV Etsy store..

Coloured up with my Copic Markers.


Link to the LOTV Etsy store where you will find all the Digi Stamps, Polymer Stamps and Simply Prints 💜

You can find us on social media at 'We Love Lili Of The Valley' Facebook Group run by the Design Team, the official Lili Of Valley Facebook page and on Instagram..We would love too see :)

Please Note : I am part of the Lili Of The Valley's Design Team and I receive their lovely images to create with and share with you, I do not receive any monetary reimbursement for my samples, advertisements or my participation. I do what I do for fun and relaxation..Thank you.


Thank you so much for dropping by and any comments you may wish to leave :)

Hugs

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...