Wednesday 4 July 2018

Buttons & Bows at Fab'n'Funky Challenges...


Hello all....hope your week is going well!


It's time for a great new challenge over at Fab'n'Funky and this week our lovely Judith    ....has chosen a great theme...

Buttons & Bows


Our fabulous sponsor is...Crafty Ribbons

Prize:

 I brought some Brushos a few months back now, somehow not found much time to play with them yet...not as easy as I thought they would be to create with (that happy with)...needs much more practice but thought I would share one of my first attempts :)



I have used MFT Flutter of Butterflies Lace & Solid...So gorgeous! adding my button & bow for our challenge this week  :)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart #213 ~ Anything Goes



Do hope you will play along with us... pop over to Fab'n'Funky to see my teamies gorgeous creations for lots of great inspiration.

Thanks for popping by today xx

Hugs...Wendy xx

16 comments:

Wendy L said...

Looks great Wendy, very contemporary, xxx

Jane Savage said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! xxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow!! Such fabulous CAS! Pinned! https://it.pinterest.com/pin/534802524497669896/
Love so much that splash of brushos behind the butterfly, great work!!
Hugs

Sarah said...

You should be very pleased Wendy, I think the effect looks amazing and such a rich blue too. Love it!! xx

aussie aNNie said...

I love brusho's Wendy and this is fabulous...first time, perfection.xx

Chris said...

It looks gorgeous Wendy, love those deep blues...and what a great take on the theme!
Chris
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

CAS elegance and perfection Wendy! Love this to bits hun! Gorgeous creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Chrissy said...

Gosh, it is fabulous Wendy,I love the effect..gorgeous clean fresh card.

luv CHRISSYxx

ALI said...

Fabulous, lovely background with the brushos. Very CAS.

Doreen said...

A beautiful card.x

EmmaT said...

Beautiful, very stylish with the white and blue. Your background looks perfect to me - they have a life of their own and never turn out the same 2 in a row. Emmax

KraftyKoolKat said...

This looks fabulous Wendy.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

pam said...

Fantastic card Wendy, still have to play with mine/
Pam x

downrightcrafty said...

very classy and love the simplicity, stunning
hugs Kate xx

Viv said...

I LOVE THIS!!!! Perfectly CAS Wendy! Great card. xx

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Wendy, such a fabulous CAS design - lovely blue.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...