Monday 25 May 2015

Hostness Monday at Digital Delights....


Happy Monday everyone!

Just popping in to share my project I made for my Hostness Monday post over at Digital Delights blog which has been posted today :)

I decided to make another bookmark with the help of this tutorial HERE ... my daughter had the last one I made a couple of weeks ago so thought it would be nice to make one for my Son too.

I have used one of the Digital Delights pre-coloured images called Jubbly dog found HERE....so cute! ....image can be brought in B&W too :) The fab paw print paper is from the Pampered Paws Digital Paper Pack found HERE




I would like to enter my bookmark into the following challenges:
Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges #83 ~ Anything but a Square Card
Scribble and Scrap Challenge #45 ~ Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #81 ~ Anything Goes (2nd entry)

Thanks for stopping by xx

Photobucket

20 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute Wendy what a lucky pair of little peeps!! xx

Debbie said...

Hi Wendy...I hope you are well. Love the bookmark. I really must have a go at making these when I finally get back in my craftroom. Thank you for the 'Congratulations'...you are very kind.
Debbie xx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A great bookmark for your son and such a cute image.

Hugs sarahxx

aussie aNNie said...

Super cute book mark Wendy...xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! Love the brown and cream
Beautiful colouring!!
Lucy x

Chris said...

What a fabulous bookmark, the little dog is adorable, must have a go at making some of these...you can never have too many bookmarks!
Chris
x

Donna said...

Such a sweet little bookmark Wendy, a fab masculine design and your son will love it! :) Donna ♥ x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Wendy. I am going to look at the tutorial for this book mark - love it. Such a cute image.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Wendy and I am sure your son loved it too.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, I love the cute image and the paw print punched edge looks wonderful.
hugs sue xx

mags said...

Cute little bookmark Wendy and such a good idea.
Will have to have a go at one of these.
Mags
x

Chrissy said...

If I had a bookmark that gorgeous I would not be reading my book..he is just adorable Wendy...fabulous project.

luv CHRISSYxx

pam said...

Gorgeous bookmark Wendy, fantastic image and colours.. Love the book it`s placed on!!!.
Hugs Pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous bookmark Wendy that dog is adorable
Kevin xx

Jacee said...

Great design Wendy
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just so gorgeous, hugs Pops x x x

Jane Savage said...

Love this, Wendy! I must make one of these bookmarks they look fab! xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Super book mark Wendy I totally adore that image a wonderful project.
hugs
lorraine x

Jackie T said...

Hi Wendy this is a fantastic card I love the image of the cute dog he looks so happy to have his bone. Thank you for joining us at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

Karen Dunbrook said...

super cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...