Thursday 21 May 2015

Delightful Thursday at Digital Delights...


Hello...
Thanks for all the lovely comments you have left on my card yesterday, much appreciated :)

It's Thursday again already! and time to share my DT card for Digital Delights :)

This week I have used Forever love Boo (coloured) found HERE and the sentiment is from the Wedding and Anniversary Sentiments Set found HERE

I decided to use one of my new Crafts-Too embossing folders A4 Heart Lattice, which is gorgeous but I'm so disappointed as my eBosser machine would just not accept the sandwich (just that little bit too thick I think) so had to play around with the sandwich and now the embossing is a little flat! :( and I have 3 more of this make of folder not used yet!


Items used:
Digital Delights Forever love Boo (coloured)
Digital Delights Wedding and Anniversary Sentiments Set
MFT Die-namics ~ Hearts a Plenty
Circle & Oval Stax
Crafts-Too Embossing Folder ~ A4 Heart Lattice
Roses & Pearls from stash

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge ~ With A Heart
The Paper Shelter #204 ~ Roses
ABC Challenges ~ J for Jewels

For lots more fabulous inspiration pop over to the Digital Delights blog HERE to see what the rest of the DT have created, they are all such gorgeous makes :)

Thanks for stopping by


Photobucket

26 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So so cute, lovely layout. Seems several people have trouble with the Ebosser. I love my Bigshot.

Unknown said...

Love this one, those mice are adorable. Lainie xx

Sarah said...

What a cute little pair Wendy, that embossing folder is perfect and still looks great xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, such a sweet image and I love the elegant design.
hugs Sue xx

Christine L said...

Such a cute pre-coloured image Wendy..... and I love how you've embossed the frame around it! A gorgeous card..

Hugs
Christine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

So cute and elegant at the same time!!

aussie aNNie said...

This is a most stunning little creation. The image is so cute and just adore the papers...
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Chris said...

Such a cute wedding card Wendy, adorable couple and beautiful design, the embossing likes fine to me!
Chris
x

Kuni said...

This is such a gorgeous card.
Hugs
Kuni

Jane Savage said...

So beautiful, Wendy! Love that lovely embossing folder! xxx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,lovely image and details.xxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Wendy, I love the white background, it really makes the image stand out.
Pauline
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really pretty Wendy.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Wendy… such an adorable image and the lovely embossing adds real elegance. I think the embossing looks ok here… but I know what you mean… it's frustrating when you feel it's not quite right.
I've only had a couple of things refused by my eBosser… one is a Brenda Walton die… the cottage one… and yet it accepts the other two Brenda Walton dies that I have and they work ok? so that is very strange! Hope this is just a one-off and your other embossing folders work for you!
Have a lovely evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Jacee said...

Fabulous design Wendy, that's a really sweet image, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

mags said...

This is lovely Wendy. A really cute image and love the embossing.
Mags
x

Chrissy said...

They are such a sweet little couple Wendy...gorgeous card and love your design.

luv CHRISSYxx

Laine said...

Such a sweet image Wendy. Wonderful colour and detail.
Laine
xx

pam said...

Gorgeous image Wendy, gorgeous colors, your embossing looks lovely to me..
Pam x

ALI said...

Lovely card and image. Love the embossing folder.

Inkyfingers said...

Such a beautiful wedding card Wendy and I love your design. The embossing looks fine, but I have an unused Crafts Too folder that I haven't tried with my Ebosser so I expect I'll have the same problem:( We've been spoiled with really deep embossing haven't we?

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Wendy what a wonderful card, the embossing looks fine to me but I know what you mean. I often wondered what the E Bosser was like. Hugs Susan xx

coops said...

so gorgeous wendy.i love your white on white design and embossing and the image is so sweet ;D

xx coops xx

Cards By MI said...

A sweet lovely looking card. Stunning design and cute image. Thanks for joining us over at TPS this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is so cute Wendy.. Love the image and your colouring, the layout you have used really makes the image pop
Love it,,

With my DT hat on - thanks for sharing with us at the paper shelter

Hugs Kelly x

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is just charming! Love the darling image. Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE! Good luck! Please join us again with your lovely work!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...