Thursday 6 June 2013

My Candy Winner...


Hi everyone, hope you have sunshine where you are, it's been gorgeous here again today.

Just popping in tonight to announce my 2nd blogaversary candy winner. Thank you to everyone who entered, just wish I could give something to you all but unfortunately only one winner picked with the help of random.org and that is...


Congratulations  Mags please could you email me with your address so I can send your goodies out to you...thanks


Enjoy your evening everyone 

Hugs

3 comments:

mags said...

Ohhh, that's me. Thank you so much for your generosity Wendy. Just off to email you now.
Mags
x

Unknown said...

Hallo Wendy,
deine karte sieht ja traumhaft aus,
liebe Grüße Ulrike

AnyOldCraft said...

Congrats Mags :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...