Monday 11 March 2024

For my Mum..

 Hello..

Sharing a card I made for my Mum, using some of my new PinkFresh Studio goodies 😊 I hot foiled the Daisy Wreath and butterfly and inked up using the coordinating stencils and die cut out. I really need to play more with my glimmer machine, love how the images look.


Supplies from Dies to Die For

Pinkfresh Studio : Daisy Wreath hot foil plate 

Pinkfresh Studio: Daisy Wreath layered stencil set

Pinkfresh Studio: Daisy Wreath die

Pinkfresh Studio: Small Butterflies hot foil plate

Pinkfresh Studio: Small Butterflies Stencils

Pinkfresh Studio: Small Butterflies die

Pinkfresh Studio Inks

Pinkfresh Studio: Ornate Banner die set

Pinkfresh Studio: Floral Grid Coverplate die

 PinkFresh Studio - Essentials: Jewels Mix 

 

Spellbinders: Hotfoil & Die Set - More Sentiments 


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by :)

Hugs

1 comment:

Neospin said...

Your post is a radiant example of brilliance! Insightful, well-articulated, and truly valuable. Thanks for sharing your perspective.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...