Wednesday 28 February 2024

You Are Loved…

 Hello…

Sharing a card made using a beautiful stamp set by Colorado Craft Company.Whimsy World:.Clean Heart Bookmarks. I decided to stamp on Kraft card and colour with my Copic pens on this one, splattering some white acrylic ink and added a few clear droplets to finish off.



Supplies from Dies to die for 

Colorado Crafts Company - Whimsy World:  Clean Heart Bookmarks

The Stamp Market - Clear Droplets


Other supplies 

Kraft Card

White acrylic ink


Thanks for stopping by :)

Hugs



2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Wendy what a beautiful creation I love the stamp you have used and the white splash effect (I must try this out) the sentiment and the clear little water drops are so designerish in fact this is quite elegant
hugs
lolo x

Jules said...

I love the finished look of this card very much Wendy .. .. and can even spy the odd heart or two as well LOL!!!
Love Jules xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...