Thursday 31 March 2022

Beautiful Blooms...

Hello...
Hope you are all keeping well.

I have recently discovered PinkFresh Studio, loving all the floral stamps with matching layering stencils to build up the colour with inks and dies to cut the flowers out ❤️ I love the look of the hot foiling products, but will need to save up for a hot foiling machine first.
I have had a little spend up at Dies to Die For ❤️ on PinkFresh Studio goodies 😊 Sharing my first card made using my new stash the gorgeous Beautiful Blooms.



Supplies from Dies to Die For

Other Supplies 

Memento Inks - Olive Grove, New Sprout

Pearls

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by :)

Hugs

Wendy Xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...