Saturday 27 March 2021

18th Birthday...

 Hello.. and Happy Weekend :)

My friend recently asked me to make her a 18th birthday card, this what I came up with..

Great excuse to buy some new dies :) I have used Reverse Confetti Centre Circle Cover Panel and Balloons to create my card.. Happy to say it was loved :)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Creative Fingers #204 ~ Anything Goes 
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #154 Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges #244 Anything Goes (2nd entry)
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #492 Anything Goes

Enjoy your weekend and stay safe.

Hugs
Wendy xx


2 comments:

Kim said...

Fabulous 18th card! Love those dies
Kim x

Helen said...

Love it - a great celebration card.

Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Challenge Blog.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...