Saturday 30 May 2020

Cute..at Sweet Stampin Challenge..

Hello...

I'm sharing my last card as part of the lovely Sweet Stampin DT, I have made the hard decision to step down..Thank you to Wends and Susan & all the team for having me on your wonderful DT :) 

Challenge theme this week is a favourite of mine .. CUTE

This little cutie is Buzzy Bear from Di's Digi Stamps , I have used Di's gorgeous coloured version :)
I stamped the background using a Whimsy Stamps background stamp Spring Flowers and used the same ink for my little butterflies and stamped a MFT sentiment.



Thank you for stopping by...enjoy your weekend whatever you are up to :)

Hugs
Wendy xx

3 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute Wendy. It is a shame when we have to step down from DT's, I am only on the one now. I was on five. I wouldn't be able to do it all with my Salvation Army work now.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Wendy, that little bear is so cute
Lorraine x

ALI said...

Super cute Wendy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...