Friday 22 November 2019

Rugby card....

Hello..

Sharing my second card using Ellas Design Sports Boots

I was asked by a great friend of mine if I could make a Rugby themed boys birthday card. I came across this fabulous image from  Ellas Design Sports Boots but could not find in Lisa's Esty store, I contacted her and she very kindly added it back in her store for me to buy :) many thanks again Lisa x


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Thanks for stopping by and all your lovely comments you leave n my cards, much appreciated :)

Hugs
Wendy xx 

4 comments:

pam said...

Fabulous card Wendy.
Pam x

Lisa xx said...

This looks great Wendy....loving the combination of papers

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Wendy, a great image and colours - a super masculine design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

It's a fabulous card for a boy! Amazing colours and papers for the beautiful image!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...