Monday 18 February 2019

One for the Boy's...at the Cutie Pie Challenge...

Hiya...hope you had a lovely weekend.

I'm sharing my card for the inspiration post over at the Cutie Pie Challenge where our theme is....

One for the Boy's

Love this super cute Sassy Cheryl's image, A Feel Good Day...I have used the pre-coloured image.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz  #449 ~ ATG optional twist of Keep it Simple
Sparkles Monthly Challenge #113 ~ Include an Animal
My Time to Craft #390 ~ Men Only
Creative Fingers Challenge #157 ~ Anything Goes (2nd entry)
Crafty Friends #103 ~ Anything Goes (3rd entry)


Do hope you will join us!... pop over to TCPC blog to see all my teamies gorgeous makes for lots of fab inspiration.

Hugs...Wendy xx

14 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Wendy what a lovely card love these images and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

cotnob said...

A super card Wendy, such a lovely image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Wendy L said...

Super Man card Wendy, love it, oh and thanks for entering it into Crafty Friends challenge. Xxxx

Viv said...

Gorgeous cute card Wendy. Your colouring is amazing! x

Chrissy said...

Awww..look at the little dog with the fish, reminds me of my cat with our fish, fabulous sweet image love the little girl fishing..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chrissy said...

Oh, I said girl and should be boy..lol..the heart on the hat threw me.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pat said...

Lovely card Wendy with a great image and super design.

Pat xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute Wendy & a lovely layout.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh this is adorable Wendy! I LOVE that image and your colouring is fab!! Gorgeous card design too. Love the button and twine. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Janette said...

Thankyou for sharing your cute and adoraable card with us at CraftyCatz this week, good luck in the challenge.x

Sarah said...

Sooooo CUTE!! I had forgotten how lovely the sassy cheryl images are. A lovely design xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Back again Wendy with my DT hat on. This is so cute & I love all the dies you use. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxx

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘anything goes’ challenge with your super cute card…
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Paddington fan said...

What a sweet card! Thank you for joining our animal challenge over at Sparkles this month, I do hope you'll join us again very soon,
Love Jacky x
Sparkles DT

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...