Wednesday 26 September 2018

All Creatures Great and Small at.. Fab'n'Funky Challenges...


Hello all....hope your week is going well!

It's time for a great new challenge over at Fab'n'Funky and this week our lovely Judith    ....has chosen a great theme...


All Creatures Great and Small

Had fun creating these two cards, not done heat embossing for years..lol  Just love the Bundles of Blossoms background stamp from MFT :) loving the Beautiful butterflies stamps & dies too! :) 



Couldn't decide whether I preferred the gold or white embossed one, so posting both 


Do hope you will play along with us... pop over to Fab'n'Funky to see my teamies gorgeous creations for lots of great inspiration.

Thanks for popping by today xx

Hugs...Wendy xx

16 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two really beautiful creations Wendy.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chris said...

Can't decide which I like best either Wendy! They both look utterly gorgeous, love the embossing!
Chris
x

Lorraine said...

Two gorgeous cards Wendy, love the pretty butterflies and beautiful colours
Lorraine x

Judith said...

they're both lovely Wendy - love the colours too = it's good to be back : ) xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow! Two utterly STUNNING creations Wendy! I love the lush finish the gold embossing gives, it's opulent! But there's just something about the white emboss resist I utterly adore too! So gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards.xxx

Pat said...

Two beautiful cards Wendy, love your embossed backgrounds, my favourite is the white.

Pat xx

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Wendy, they are both gorgeous but I think I prefer the gold.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

ALI said...

Love both of them Wendy x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card Wendy.xx

Sarah said...

These are sensational!! xx

EmmaT said...

Beautiful cards, I actually still have the first one on display - i Love it and the gold embossing against the green/blue is lovely. Emmax

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Oh wow! So beautiful.
I love seeing the different effect you get with the white or gold embossing. Both equally gorgeous in my eyes.
xxx

debby4000 said...

Two gorgeous cards, love the backgrounds and sweet butterflies.
luv
Debby

*Vicki* said...

They are both so gorgeous Wendy! I love subtle detail with the gold embossed background, but I also love the white embossed as it pulled together the rest of the design and lifts it up beautifully! Thanks for sharing my friend! HUGS

*Vicki* said...

P.S. Thanks so much for sharing about my give away sweetie and best of luck!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...