Monday 17 July 2017

Here come the Girls.. at the Cutie Pie's...

Hiya...

I'm sharing my card for the inspiration post over at the Cutie Pie Challenge where our theme is....

Here Come The Girls

This little cutie is Emmi Loo - Just Me from our sponsors this month Crafty Sentiments


Items used:
Crafty Sentiments: Emma Loo -  Just Me coloured with Promarkers/ Flexmarkers
Dovecraft paper pack: Garden Party
Marianne design creatables: LR0388 & LR0395
MFT Die-  namics: Pierced Retangle & Rectangle Stax
Tonic Studio Square Layering Die Set

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
I Love Promarkers #339 - Anything Goes






Do hope you will join us!... pop over to TCPC blog to see all my teamies gorgeous makes for lots of fab inspiration.

Hugs

19 comments:

Margreet said...

Lovely card Wendy....your papers are so pretty!
xxx Margreet

Marlene Atkinson said...

Gorgeous cards Wendy, gorgeous designs and colours. Sorry I've not been around lately, have been a bit poorly. Marlene

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh she is a cutie and what a pretty card

Sarah said...

Stunning just about sums up this card Wendy!! xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Wendy.
Sue x

pam said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, beautiful image and details.
Pam x

Tammy said...

This is beautiful Wendy! I love that sweet image and all of the green!
Hugs, Tammy

aussie aNNie said...

Really pretty card Wendy, I do love the colour combo used too.xx [aNNie]

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card and image, love the colour combo, very summery. Emma

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute Wendy and such gorgeous colours.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Nataliascraft said...

What a gorgeous card and sweet image x

Gail said...

Adorable card! Love the pink and green combination, too!

Tracy said...

Awww she's a cutie and I love the pink and green combo. Really sweet card Wendy. Hugs!

Babs said...

Hi Wendy what a gorgeous cute card lovely colour combo too.

Hugs Babs x

Mau xx said...

Hi Wendy, its that woman that keeps flitting in and out of blogland....lol Hopefully this time I can stay.
I love your sweet card, the colour is mouthwatering! a great layout too.
see you soon xx Mau

ALI said...

Gorgeous card, I love pink and green together.

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Wendy! Thanks so much for accepting my FB friend request, and following my blog. So glad you did so I could jump over and see your beautiful artwork! Your lovely shading and color choices combined with gorgeous layering and designs make your cards extra sweet! I am your newest Google follower! hugs, de

Jane Savage said...

So super cute Wendy! xxx

cotnob said...

This is pretty Wendy, such a sweet image and lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...