Sunday 29 June 2014

Exciting news! ...New DT member for Digital Delights.....


 Hiya...Hope you are all having a great weekend!

I'm just popping on to share my exciting news I have been waiting to tell you about... The lovely Wendy from Digital Delights emailed me a while ago now to ask me if I would be interested in joining her Digital Delights team....It is such a honour to have be asked and I'm so looking forward to working with Wendy's fabulous images they are all so adorable...Thank you for having me Xx


I will be posting my first DT project on Thursday 3rd July when the team will be showcasing the fab  new releases for July over on the Digital Delights blog...be sure to check them out they sure are cute!

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

18 comments:

ALI said...

Well done Wendy, look forward to seeing your creations.

Margreet said...

Congrats on your new DT position, Wendy...she must be glad to have you in the team.
xxx Margreet

Pat K said...

Congratulations Wendy. I know you will be a great addition to their team. hugs, Pat K xx

Julie Odil said...

Congrats on the new DT! I'm your newest follower and a DT sister on the Delightful Challenges team.

Sue said...

Congrats on your new DT place Wendy, it is so well deserved and I am really pleased for you.
hugs Sue xx

Donna said...

Congratulations Wendy, very well deserved and I look forward to seeing your first card...your cards are always fantastic :) Donna ♥ x

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new Dt post Wendy - fabulous news.
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Congratulations, well deserved, look forward to your creations

pam said...

Congratulations Wendy, on your new DT post.. well done..
pam

Marie-Louise said...

Congratulations Wendy. Well done.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
Helen x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Congratulations Wendy, they are lucky to have you.
Kevin xx

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome Wendy, congrats my friend. Look forward to what you make...♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

Christine L said...

Congrats Wendy!

Hugs
Christine x

Mary J said...

Congrats honey! I love her digis - so cute! Look forward to seeing your makes!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Wendy saw this on the DT forum and have been dying to congratulate you and welcome you to the team! Hugs Susan x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Big congrats Wendy, so well deserved.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Marjorie said...

Fabulous news Wendy... looking forward to seeing your lovely creations... so well deserved:)
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...