Sunday 26 February 2012

Blog award....yeah !.......

I am very honoured to have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award...
Thank you so much Vicky for thinking of me, thanks for your support on my blog too.




The LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD is used to show appreciation of smaller blogs (under 200 followers)  and to help spread readership and joy.
As part of the tradition the award is to be passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired
me
The name comes from the German meaning Dearest or  Beloved, but can also mean Favourite.


To accept the Award you must:
1. Link back to the person's blog who gave it to  you, and thank them.
2. Post on your blog.
3. Give to five other Bloggers who you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the five blogs you choose and  let them know.


It's so lovely  to have received this award, but I have had a hard job choosing  just 5 lol...

I have chosen 5 lovely, super talented ladies, your blogs are a great inspiration and I love visiting you all and thanks so much for being such wonderful blogging friends...

Here goes in no particular order...

Sue ~ Sue's Handmade Cards
Tina ~ Tina Jane Cards
Judy ~ inkypinkdelights
Sarah ~ Created by Sarah
Mag's ~ Magagi's Crafty Bits

I hope you will all accept this award.

Right must dash off to Farborough for the Make it show...
Catch up with you all later.
Hugs Wendy xxx



7 comments:

kbrandy4 said...

Wow!! Congratulations Wendy, well desrved!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

Mary J said...

Well done on the award Wendy! I love visiting you so I know it's well deserved!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Congratulations Wendy! So well deserved! Oh I am overwhelmed, thank you for nominating me for this award, I am delighted to accept. Enjoy your Show, Judy x

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy, that's very kind of you - I'm amazed that anyone thinks my cards are any sort of inspiration!!!

Am running well behind at the mo, but as soon as I've caught up in blogworld I'll do a post.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Wendy!
Helen x

Judith said...

Congratulations on your award - love your blog x

Tina said...

Congratulations Wendy on your Blog Award and thank you for nominating me, I am pleased to accept it as long as I can work out what to do! Tinaxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...